Many legendary explorations would have never happened without the ever-curious and supportive donors. If not commissioned, Cook would never have mapped Oceania;
if not the Catholic Monarchs, Columbus would never have brought us to the New World.
Help our non-profit find the holy grail of Indian food - its identity. Help discover India's gastronomy piece by piece, state by state.
Your donation helps to:
• support for forward-thinking communities (urban, rural & tribal) in India
• map Indian food at a scale yet unprecedented
• grow the one-of-a-kind digital Indian food culture repository - our open source database available to everyone, worldwide without limits.
• document and research the elements of Indian food from 28 states of India, many of which have never been documented
• produce beautiful films, photos and unique stories that showcase the people and foods in each state we visit
• sponsor 10 tickets for best student/applicants to attend the Urban Adda talk events
• promote India and Indian food culture abroad through our campaigns, projects and collaborations
• support our Food Forward India heroes who tirelessly make all of this happen, making the dream of changing stereotypes - real
Let's together forever change the stereotypes about Indian food
and bring it out to the world.